How Would You Like Speed Up Your Business Workflow?
Any business that relies on rock solid communications needs a hosted VoIP service. Your phone system and feature solutions will send your business into the future. Hosted VoIP services are the perfect solution for any size business, from micro-business to the largest call center. VoIP reviews are telling us that a Hosted VoIP service can solve and simplify your telephony needs.
Are You Stuck in the Past? Do You Pay the Phone Company for your Phone Service?
Hosted VoIP has become an industry standard for phone solutions and systems.
- The features are much more extensive and cost effective as compared to traditional phone service.
- Businesses, large and small, are taking advantage of Hosted PBX.
- There is a wide variety of service plans to choose from that include: Automated Attendants, Call Routing, and Directory Search.
- Hosted VoIP will simplify every call and business phone at your company.
- The plans are flexible and allow for features to integrate with voicemail and email.
- Your employee's office phone will quickly become their partner as you use hosted VoIP.
Are You Obsolete? Or Do You Use Hosted VoIP?
- Using Hosted VoIP will help you keep up with the competition.
- You don't want to be the last one in your industry to use a VoIP phone or a VoIP phone system.
- A Hosted VoIP service will allow your company to compete on an even playing field.
- Whether you are a call center or a micro business, VoIP service is always the better solution.
- The features are just too hard to pass up.
- The great thing about a Hosted VoIP system is that you do not need to manage any new servers or communications devices.
- All this is done by a professional team who is just one call away.
- Hosted PBX gives you the best of both worlds, low cost and features that have not been available to small businesses in the past.
Give your phone system an upgrade to VoIP service and you will be ahead of the game.
Hosted VoIP Advances
With the new advances of the internet, the desire for a business to swap from a traditional phone system to a hosted VoIP service is growing. A hosted VoIP service boasts numerous features that business owners are beginning to think of as not only luxuries, but necessities. Read VoIP reviews and you will see for yourself how popular hosted VoIP has become.
In the fast-paced world of a hosted VoIP service, business phones are linked from all around the world through high speed internet connections. Every phone in your office shares a link, and a business owner's personal cell phone can also share this same connection and become a portable office phone with a hosted VoIP service.
One substantial reason business owners today are swapping from a traditional phone system to a hosted VoIP is the savings involved with a hosted VoIP service. By joining the world of business VoIP, a business owner is now abandoning the expense associated with having a traditional phone system and all the minute fees that go along with that, and replacing these expenses with one small monthly cost. Through a hosted VoIP service, a business phone can now easily accommodate the ever growing needs of customers and employees alike through unlimited long and local calls for one low, monthly cost. And every office phone that is linked through the same business can share in these savings.
Some business owners worry about the support and maintenance costs associated with a hosted VoIP service. But if you find a VoIP service with good VoIP reviews, you will find this is not the case. The only piece of equipment you have to worry about is your own personal phone. Let the hosted VoIP channel people worry about the rest. Everything from equipment failure to lightning strikes will be handled by the hosted VoIP service company, taking the worry and stress off of the business owner's shoulders. These savings in repair costs will also help keep the costs of owning a business as low as possible.
Another way a business owner can use a hosted VoIP service to save himself even more money is to take advantage of the call forwarding feature! Through a business VoIP service, a customer can dial just one phone number and this one call can be directed to dozens of phones all at the same time. Imagine a call center for example. The first person to answer the phone gets connected to the customer. A business owner can use these hosted VoIP features while taking advantage of today's technology driven world, and have customer phone calls be directed to people all over the globe. Now, with a hosted VoIP service, a business owner can hire people to answer phones and have these people work from home, saving on costs associated with keeping a large call center open, as well as travel costs for the employees.
A hosted VoIP service boasts other features as well, including voicemail and call forwarding features, as well as Hosted PBX bridging features. Another handy factor correlating with hosted VoIP is the ability to take your business phone from one place, unplug it, and re plug it into another place, all without changing your phone number or hosted VoIP channel. Your business will never be confined to one location again!View presentation