On-site VoIP Solutions
Telephone systems tailored for your business
Communication is key in every business. You need to talk to clients, chat with staff, place orders and be accessible to your customers during business hours. And despite the growth in email and instant messaging, telephones are the best way to keep your company connected.
But new technology means that your old landline phones are nearly museum pieces and as the market becomes more and more globalized, keeping up with the competition requires progressive communication technology. So as a small business, you want to use any advantage you can get to compete with the big players.
This is why many small and medium businesses are switching to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), which allows users to make calls over broadband Internet rather than using land lines. On a VoIP phone your voice is converted into digital voice communication and transferred online. So instead of plugging into a traditional phone jack, the phone line goes into the VoIP adapter which plugs into your computer.
Unitel has small business phone systems that give you the full advantage of VoIP. Small businesses will find them economical, easy to use and manage. Save time and money and enjoy frustration-free communication. The team at Unitel can take care of everything from installation to maintenance, so all you need to do is start chatting while enjoying lower phone bills.
VoIP solutions from Unitel are:
- Economical – cut your telecommunication costs and avoid extra setup, installation or maintenance fees
- User-friendly – with an easy to follow interface
- Dependable – your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Convenient – answer calls in remote locations via laptop or forwarding to a mobile phone.
- Integrated - check voice mail, forward to email, make calls, and more using your PC
- Eco-friendly – cut travel costs and paper waste by sharing information online
Find out which VoIP system is the right fit for your business.